Rooms and Prices
Are you looning for an overnight stay, close to everything? At Roskilde Danhostel you will exprience the beautiful maritime environment of the Habour of Roskilde, close to mother nature, as well as the centre og Roskilde. Take a break from all the daily rutines.
Our prices are as follows (we do not offer dorm rooms)
All our rooms have separate
|1 person in family room||625,-|
|2 persons in family room||750,-|
|3 persons in family room||800,-|
|4 persons in family room||850,-|
|5 persons in family room||900,-|
|6 persons in family room||
|Luxury double room with tea station and bedding||
|Linen incl. towel||85,-|
|Breakfast for children under 12 years||55,-|
|Lunch box from breakffast buffet||45,-|
|Supper - for groups (min. 10 pax)||165,-|
You may cancel your booking under the following conditions:
- A stay of up to 2 nights can be cancelled up to 3 days prior to arrival.
- A stay of 3nights or more can be cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For cancellations received by these deadlines, the paid amount, less a service charge of DKK 100 pr. room.
- If you cancel later than the above stated deadlines, you will be charged the full amount for the booking.
- Cancellation must be made by e-mail. If you cancel by phone, we will ask you to confirm by e-mail.
We are open ALL year round - come Christmas, New Years, Easter! Call or e-mail for further information.
Roskilde is the home of Denmark's most coveted sights, such as the Cathedral (UNESCO World Heritage), the Viking Ship Museum and the Land of Legends. Other charming sights include town centre with great shopping, small narrow squares, courtyards, and cafés. However, Roskilde is probably mostly known for rock festival, ‘the Roskilde Festival’ with more than 120.000 people attending every year..
Roskilde is alos a bit of a traffic junction, connected by railway to all of Zealand, Funen and Jutland and only a 30 min. trip to Copenhagen by car or train.